iMessage For Mac – Hello friends!! Today let’s discuss one of the best instant messaging Apps named “iMessage.” The iMessage for Mac is now available for the Mac users. iMessage is the best messenger for the iOS platform. It is having the best rating and as well as reviews. It is one of the unique application which is having the remarkable features and as well as you can install the iMessage for Mac in a simple manner. Get the latest version of the iMessage Application for the Mac devices.
What is iMessage?
Have you heard about the iMessage? I think the answer to this question is yes but you might not know the complete details about the iMessage. Don’t worry here we are to help you out. iMessage is the best way to share your messages with your friends and family with the help of computers and iPads. There is no need to worry if you do not have the iPhone. Because iMessage can also be used on the Mac device. All that you need is you must have an Apple ID.
iMessage For Mac
From many years we can find a lot of apps on the iPhone and as well as for iPad. With the help of iPhone and iPad, the Mac has got various updates for its operating system. With the help of iMessage on Mac, we can easily send and receive the text messages and as well as iMessages to friends and beloved ones even without the help of iPhone.
We can send two different types of text messages that you can send and as well as receive the messages from them. The messages that are sent through Apple servers and also the regular text messages are routed through the iPhone. With the help of iMessage, you can send the unlimited text messages.
How to Set up iMessage on Mac
The iMessage for Mac is one of the best way to get in touch with the family, friends and as well as with colleagues. And also we can quickly set up the iMessage on Mac. The benefit of setting up the Mac device is that all the conversations that are on the iPhone/iPad via iMessage will sync with your Mac device. The important thing is that only iMessages are synced to all devices but not the regular device.
And also the iMessages which are sent to the user’s mobile number and also the Apple ID will be forwarded to the Mac device. If you do not sync the phone contacts with iCloud, then your messages will appear along with the contact number.
- First, go to the “Dock” and then select the Message.
- In the left corner, click on the message and then select the preference.
- Now just click on Accounts tab and select the iMessage.
- Now enter your Apple ID and the password and then click on “Sign In” button.
Check iMessage For Macbook
It means that if you are on this page, you want to get to know about the iMessage on your MacBook. The most important fact is that Apple pre-reprograms all the iMessage applications on each of their computers. And as well as it is automatically installed on the new operating system. Also, you can check these options whether it is present on our laptop.
- Search in Spotlight: This Spotlight is the native tool of all the Apple devices. The way to have a quick spotlight search is to press “command+ space” at a time. Now it opens the search bar, and you can type the iMessage in the search option. Finally, click on enter and then open the iMessage and get started with it.
- Gestures: The other way to search whether iMessage is present to use it as a gesture. Now take your hand over the macbook trackpad without clicking the swipe button. A display appears on the screen where all the installed apps visible. And look up for the app and if it is not available then install it again.