Periscope for PC Download – Initially, Periscope was available only for iPhone/iPad. With later releases, availability of Periscope has been taken to Android Operating System too. It was one of the most successful and impressive apps on iOS. Periscope has been holding millions of customers for it.
Looking to install Periscope on your PC? Here’s a simple process to get the application on your Personal Computer [Windows 10/8.1/8/7]. Moreover, you can enjoy all the services of Persicope at free of cost on your device. Periscope works well and good on different devices including: iPhone, Smartphone, PC, Laptop, and so on.
According to the reviews and ratings, Periscope stands as the must-have app on every supportive device. Even few Phone/PC manufacturers are installing the app in advance on the device indeed. Follow the steps to Periscope for PC Download.
Periscope for PC Download
What for Periscope? It’s one of the best apps for broadcasting videos. It just cuts-out clutter as well as dependence on some other networks and media for covering video during any event. For example, a parade performance is going on the big grounds with huge crowd. Now, to capture the whole event without missing a single shot from all angels is usually a tough one. That too for TV broadcasting purpose, only few cameras will be given chance for video coverage. The provider has to cover parade event from different views and then broadcast live on Television for customers. In this case, Periscope serves much better and we can say the best. Really, you can enjoy watching live broadcasts on your PC/Laptop via with the help of Periscope now.
To broadcast live shows or sports on TV, the content has to reach in just fraction of seconds. If you make use of your phone’s camera or web cam or tablet, nothing serves well for video coverage. So it’s good to use Periscope on your device. Also, popular Periscope users may have big-list of followers too. So that live updates, comments, intimation of upcoming streams, much more happens here.
Features of Periscope Application
- Periscope helps for best video coverage and thereby helps for broadcasting live shows or sports on Television.
- Also, if you miss watching the live play, Periscope holds the stream for next 24 hours of duration. So you can watch replay for whole day.
- On the application, you can go with privacy settings. If you want to share any set of videos with your choice of users, you can use lock feature on Periscope. Before covering any video, click on the lock icon. So it asks you to choose the list of users you want to share the video coverage with.
- Moreover, Periscope comes with integration of Twitter too. By clicking on twitter birdie, your tweet will reach to all the followers of you on Twitter.
- Also, you will receive notification from other Periscope users. But in case if you don’t want to receive any videos from a particular user, you can set it using Notification Preferences option. You can customize the settings as per your requirements.
- Another interesting feature on Periscope is ‘Most-loved’. If you get more hearts from different users with great views count for your streams which you made through Periscope, then you move to higher-scales in the chart list. And if your position reaches the top-place, you will get title as ‘Most-loved’ on Periscope.
How to install Periscope on your PC [Windows 10/8.1/8/7]?
It’s notable that Periscope is available directly for Android OS as well as iOS. So you cannot get the application at one shot on your PC. But you can download it and enjoy the services on your PC with few steps. Here we are giving you the way to Periscope for PC Download.
To get Periscope on your PC, you have to download Android Emulator. We suggest you to go with Andy Android Emulator software to get Periscope on PC [Windows 10/8.1/8/7]. Moreover, you can get Andy Android Emulator at free of cost. It re-created the Android environment on your PC which is running on Windows Operating System.
- Go to Andy Android Emulator software’s official website.
- Download Andy Android Emulator for Windows considering the version.
- Now, keep following on-screen pop-ups for starting the installation process of Andy Android Emulator.
- After successful installation, open the app on your PC for setting Android Environment on Windows OS.
- For setting Android Environment, first you have to sign in through your Google Account credentials.
- After logging in, link your Google Account with Andy Android Emulator Software App.
- And once the Android environment is set on your PC, search for ‘Periscope’ application on Google Play Store in the search bar.
- Choose Periscope application from the auto-suggest list. Now, download the app on your PC.
- Click Install button to start the installation of Periscope.
- After installing Periscope on your PC [Windows 10/8.1/8/7], open the application and it’s ready to use now.
- You can enjoy all the services of Periscope on your PC with much bigger screen.