Telegram Download for PC – Got bored of using Telegram application on your Mobile Phone? Now, looking to install it on your PC? If you are using Android Smartphone, you might have got the app from Google Play Store. Whereas if you are going with iPhone, you have downloaded Telegram from iTunes App Store. Now, for installing on Windows or Mac OS, you are feeling bit tough, right!! Because we are mostly habituated to use any sort of the app on our Mobile Phone. And also every web application is turning into Mobile Application to serve the customers.
Worry no more.. In this article, we are giving a complete and neat procedure to download Telegram on your PC [Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Mac]. Moreover, Telegram is one of the popular and simple Messenger applications available for the users.
You can install Telegram Messenger on your Smartphone, iPhone, iPad, PC, Laptop, Tablet, and so on. Also, you can enjoy services of Telegram at free of cost. It’s sure that you can get wonderful features from this specific app to chat with other users. Follow the steps to Telegram Download for PC [Windows and Mac OS].
Telegram Download for PC
It’s notable that Telegram Messenger woks on different set of platforms, such as: Android, iOS, Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Mac OS, and so on.
Through this app, you can connect, co-ordinate, also synchronize with people around the world via Telegram. On the application, you can share text messages, media, and so on easily. Moreover, the app offers high-range security features. So you no need to worry of the security issues while using Telegram Application. Also, the app works so fast in sending as well as receiving the messages and media. Hence, withing fraction of seconds, you can share any sort of messages with other Telegram users.
Earlier, Telegram was available for Android as well as iOS officially. So you can get the app from Google Play or App Store directly. But to install Telegram Messenger on your PC/Laptop, you were to download an Android Emulator. Mostly, everybody were downloading Bluestacks Android Emulator. Once the Android environment was set on Windows or Mac OS, people were downloading Telegram and enjoying its services on PC/Laptop.
But with the new releases as well as updates, the company has set out Telegram desktop version too. So you can download and install Telegram on your PC [Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Mac] directly without installing any kind of Android Emulator.
Features of Telegram Messenger
- On market today, there exist ample Messenger Applications. And every app offers its respective unique features. But Telegram provides the best features among. It’s faster in delivering messages comparing to any other messenger application.
- You can get the services of Telegram totally at free of cost.
- Also, the app comes with ads-free feature. So you can enjoy using Telegram without much disturbance.
- Telegram makes use of high-end encryption protocols in order to provide security at the maximum. So you can have no worry of protection issues. All your messages and media will be safe enough. They can be free from hacking attacks. For sure, you can enjoy the ultimate privacy on Telegram Messenger.
- Theme settings and usage of the app is quite simple. Anybody across the world can use it with minimum knowledge of Internet and System.
- Also, one of the great things is that you can share messages as well as media of any size. There’s no limit on size factor.
- Your device need to have good internet connection to enjoy the services of Telegram.
How to install Telegram on your PC [Windows/Mac]?
As Telegram Messenger is available directly for PC, you can get it from the official website. Here are the steps to Telegram Download for PC [Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Mac].
- Go to the official website of Telegram Messenger.
- If your PC runs of Windows OS, then download Telegram for Windows with respect to the version. Whereas if you are going with Mac OS, then download Telegram for Mac OS from the website.
- Now, go to the downloaded files location on your PC.
- Locate Telegram’s .EXE file and click on it to start the installation process.
- You can find many screens when the installation of Telegram begins. Click on Next button until you find Finish button.
- Once you find the finish button, tap on it.
- Now, Telegram Messenger is installed successfully on your PC [Windows/Mac].
- Open the app and register with it.
- It asks to enter your phone number. Enter it and finish the verification process.
- After finishing-off all the initial set procedures, you can now start chatting with your friends on Telegram.
- Have a Happy Chatting!!